Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Graphic Design

Though I picked Graphic Design quite recently, I have worked for  months with the software and can create stunning designs and artwork.

This is the logo I made for my friends one-man metal band named, "Cytera." I made the logo from scratch using notebook paper then transferred it online using Adobe Photoshop. The idea was to be simplistic, professional, yet "hardcore." I got the thumbs up with no revisions on the first draft of the logo.


Along with that logo, I made an animation of the logo for one of their songs, now on his youtube page. This demonstrates my ability to animate and design. Another example is the video below, made for a dubstep song by the same person before he changed genre's of music:

Though I didn't actually MAKE this logo on paper. I was the one to transfer it to the computer and animate the different effects. In fact, I actually edited the logo a little bit to make it look better. I transferred over the work using Photoshop and then animated it in Adobe AfterEffects. Even the smoke in the background was created by my using cc particle world. I just had to edit the settings exacty right. This demonstrates my ability to transfer/copy over artwork and animate logos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment